CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

So lazy!Nuthin ta do in KL. Every day either stay at home or go shopping. I miss my computer n my xbox 360.The worst thing about the food in KL....theres no kolo mee. noooo!!!!!!!!!
The xbox 360 games here are so expensive. The price in Kuching: RM150 KL:RM265.50. Well at least i get to see my bro. OMG!!!!! His hair is short! Moreover the price of that hair cut was RM 80!!!!!!!! Its gonna take months to grow dat hair back.Anywayz, the only thing i miss in kuching is kolo mee, xbox 360, my computer and my wife( a cello). The best thing in KL is the internet connection is fast, I get to use 2 laptops and the shopping(mostly the shopping)Today I'm gonna go to Sunway pyramid(not Sunway lagoon) I heard theres a new block over there. YAY!!!!!!!=D. 2mollow i'm going 2 megamall. I heard the discounts there are so high!!!!!!Can't wait to go buy some clothings.(bet my mum can't wait 2 go to the island shop.)XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

0 rats: